Drivers CPC – HGV, PSV, PCV
Drivers CPC – HGV, PSV, PCV - Course Details
Upcoming events for this course
DRIVER CPC FIRST AID AWARENESS- 7hr PERIODIC TRAINING
Saturday 19th September
Friday 16th September
location- The Compliance HQ, Newry
We have evening courses running every week, please contact us for availability.
What must a driver do?
Each DQC is valid for five years from the date of issue. This means that – unlike the 2014 deadline set when Driver CPC was introduced – each driver’s renewal date is unique to them.
All drivers must undertake 35 hours’ periodic training before the end of the five years following the issue date on their DQC. If the training is not undertaken during that time, they will not be permitted to drive professionally until they have completed their 35 hours.
The best way to ensure that a DQC doesn’t lapse is to carry out at least one day’s mandatory periodic training every year.
If a driver is caught driving commercially without their Driver Qualification Card:
- Both driver and operator face fines of up to £1000
- Driver suspended from driving commercially until training is completed
- Possible reduction in driving workforce, and operations adversely affected
- If operations are affected, your reputation with customers could be damaged
- If convicted, operator’s OCRS rating will drop to red
- Likely increase in insurance premiums
Who is this course for?
This course is for all HGV,PSV,PCV drivers.
LORRY, BUS/COACH, TAXI
- Driver hours & tachographs
- Driver wellbeing
- Rules of the road
- Health & safety at work
- First aid awareness
- Fire safety awareness
- Passenger care
- Disability awareness
- Walk around checks & inspections
- And many more…
Have a question about this course? Please do not hesitate to contact us